Friday 5 October 2012

Being social makes me hate people

Don't get me wrong, I love people but sometimes we all need a moment to ourselves. It was once so simple, you'd come home from work and would only have to put up with your crazy family....Ooops, I mean, enjoy a wonderful night with your perfect nuclear family and labrador.

But now thanks to social media, when you get home you can't escape people. The walls of my home once protected me, but not anymore. People are virtually in bed with me while I'm on twitter (don't get any ideas), on the toilet while I'm reading my comments (or lack of) on blogger and at the gym with me while I boast about doing my 1000th bicep curl on facebook. 

The fact is social media is helping journalists but may also be creating the grumpiest generation of journalists ever.  I'll be leading the way in that field.

I know this blog may make you think I hate people, but I really don't...sometimes.

So if you need cheering up after my blog, I consider you watch this video of happy and smiling social media users which makes my entire blog redundant!


No comments:

Post a Comment