Thursday 11 October 2012

What I've learnt from blogging....

Well this is my final blog and I'm feeling reflective. 

This blog has been an interesting exercise and a learning experience at the same time. So I thought I'd give my best tips on how to get the most out of your blogging experience.

  1. Blog often - How often do you visit websites that look like they were last updated when the typewriter was around? The answer is you don't - so who is going to visit a blog that you neglect. So be consistent and blog often.
  2. Your blog is an extension of you - Throughout this blog I've tried to inject my own personality and views into it. A blog gives people a small snapshot of who you are and what you do. So don't be afraid to be different and bold because it's blogs that are unique which always attract the most attention.
  3. Link across different social media - I have received most of my page views via traffic from posts I put on facebook and twitter. So while you may annoy your friends with endless blog posts clogging up their feeds, you might just grab a view more page views!
Happy blogging and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment